Monday, August 11, 2008

4x100 Freestyle Relay - Wow!

Didja catch the men's 4x100 freestyle relay last night? One of the greatest races I've ever seen. With about 70m left in the race, the French had a pretty good lead and I even said to myself out loud, there goes Phelps's shot at 8 golds. And then Lezak, the American anchor swimmer really turned it up and caught and surpassed the French anchor at the very last moment. Whew! What a race!

Phelps goes for gold medal #3 tonight in the 200m freestyle. Should be an interesting race with Marine Boy Park Tae Hwan in the same final...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sang Park said...

AWESOME...breathtaking... My TV was on but I was working in the other side of my house on my laptop, but my sub-conscience must've heard the rumbling on TV, so I ran to the TV room to see what's going on and saw the race. That was just incredible last leg. Not a big fan of Phelps but gotta root for our US boys on that race, right? WOW...

8/11/2008 10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If viewers aren't committed to NFL Jerseys sports coverage, there are plenty of cheaper options for distributors nfl jerseys store to choose from.

Despite cheap nfl jerseys figures that paint a christian louboutin shoes picture Nike Air Max 90 of a cable christian louboutin uk ecosystem Nike Free Run in wholesale nfl jerseys slow decline, a number of channels louboutin outlet saw Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes significant growth over Nike Roshe Run the last year.

12/11/2016 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home