Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Daboyz Fantasy Football Team

Had my draft on Labor Day in my main league (Daboyz league) and I'm quite pleased with the results. I got handed the #9 pick out of 10 teams so that wasn't too great but I made do with it. Our league starts 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 PK, and 1 DEF/ST. We also give 2 PPR.

Round 1 - Larry Fitzgerald. Yeah you read that right.

Round 2 - Reggie Bush. If he stays healthy, he will dominate in catches.

Round 3 - Plaxico Burress. Gonna have another solid year with the NYG.

Round 4 - Thomas Jones. Sleeper RB. Willie Parker and Willis McGahee were available but I went with the upside.

Round 5 - Aaron Rodgers. Gotta get someone from Cal! And he's got lots of weapons to play with.

Round 6 - Brandon Jacobs. Solid RB #3 but needs to stay on the field.

Round 7 - Lee Evans. Taking another shot with him this year. Please throw him the ball!

Round 8 - Jon Kitna. Mike Martz may be gone but Kitna's got good WRs to throw to.

Round 9 - Ray Rice. Will take carries away from McGahee and may be a consistent starter.

Round 10 - Chris Chambers. Nice to have a Charger on my team. CC will be the #1 WR probably since I don't think Vincent Jackson is quite ready to step up yet.

Round 11 - Felix Jones. I think he will do really well in Dallas cuz he's got too much talent to keep off the field and I'm not sure if MB3 can handle the full load.

Round 12 - Chad Pennington. My backup QB. Yuck.

Round 13 - Indianapolis DEF/ST. They got their injured players back and should be solid again this year.

Round 14 - DeSean Jackson. Another boy from Cal! He's looked great in the preseason and although rookie WRs don't usually make much of an impact, with McNabb in the backfield, balls will be in the air!

Round 15 - Justin Gage. Sleeper WR. I think he's got an outside shot at making some noise.

Round 16 - Josh Brown. I rarely care about kickers too much.

That's my team! The NFL starts tonight and I have Plaxico on my radar. You go Burress!

3 Comments:

Blogger Myong Choi said...

Plaxico for 10 catches and 133 yards....yeah...that's a good start!

9/04/2008 6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If viewers aren't committed to NFL Jerseys sports coverage, there are plenty of cheaper options for distributors nfl jerseys store to choose from.

Despite cheap nfl jerseys figures that paint a christian louboutin shoes picture Nike Air Max 90 of a cable christian louboutin uk ecosystem Nike Free Run in wholesale nfl jerseys slow decline, a number of channels louboutin outlet saw Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes significant growth over Nike Roshe Run the last year.

12/11/2016 3:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...




Good write-up
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
http://www.emirates.prokr.net/

2/21/2017 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home