Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Don't Like 24 Hour Fitness Pearl Kai

I don't know what it is about this place but I really don't like this place. First of all, compared to Kapiolani (the other branch I frequent), the facilities are very old and cramped.

But the thing that's weird for me is that for whatever reason I can't get a full workout here. Whenever I lift at Kapiolani, I do a 2 mile warm up run on the treadmill. But for some reason at Pearl Kai, I'm kegging after just 1 mile and my legs are burning. I never get this feeling at 1 mile at the Kapiolani 24 Hour. Are the treadmills at Pearl Kai harder? Or am I just mental?

Also, the weights seem heavier at Pearl Kai. Maybe it's because the dumbbells have thinner handles at Pearl Kai than at Kapiolani. Or maybe I'm just a dumbbell.

Maybe it's because I haven't lifted in 3 weeks cuz I was studying for my LEED AP exam and then spent the last week catching up at work. But during my workout today, I was feeling very weak.

24 Hour Fitness is supposed to open a brand new branch at the old CompUSA location near Sam's Club and I can't wait for that to open. New spacious facilities, new equipment, etc. will all lead to a better workout.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If viewers aren't committed to NFL Jerseys sports coverage, there are plenty of cheaper options for distributors nfl jerseys store to choose from.

Despite cheap nfl jerseys figures that paint a christian louboutin shoes picture Nike Air Max 90 of a cable christian louboutin uk ecosystem Nike Free Run in wholesale nfl jerseys slow decline, a number of channels louboutin outlet saw Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes significant growth over Nike Roshe Run the last year.

12/11/2016 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home