Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Am Now LEED AP

Took my LEED (Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design) AP exam yesterday and am so relieved to have passed. I spent about 2 weeks studying for the exam and man, was it tough!

When I first started studying I didn't realize how hard and extensive the exam would be until I really got into the material. I figured, I'll just study a little everyday and I'll be fine. I ended up studying about 2-3 hours a day and then 4-5 hours on my weekends! And I still wasn't feeling quite confident about it up until the last minute.

So I was so relieved to receive a passing score and I actually did a lot better than I thought I would. Whew! I'm so glad I don't need to study anymore.

I haven't studied this much since my Professional Engineer's license!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Now get your ass in gear and send out the FF results! Slacka!

Beers Thursday fo sho eh! Sounds like we have to celebrate!

I'll try to get the pass...

10/01/2008 8:46 AM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

What? You going get pass again? Shoots!

10/01/2008 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home