Friday, September 05, 2008

Lunch In Waipahu Part 1 - Kristen's Kitchen

I'm a big time roast pork lover. Whenver I go to a plate lunch place and it's on the menu, I'm ordering it. I've seen all types of styles with all kinds of gravys and I have to say that the roast pork plate at Kristen's Kitchen is one of the best I've had.

Check it out! Yummy!
The meat was very tender and had just the right amount of fat mixed in to it. And they give a lot! This plate cost $7.95 but for the amount of food, it's definitely worth it. The gravy is also winnahs which is why I get it on the rice too.

So if you ever find yourself driving down Farrington Hwy in Waipahu, go check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If viewers aren't committed to NFL Jerseys sports coverage, there are plenty of cheaper options for distributors nfl jerseys store to choose from.

Despite cheap nfl jerseys figures that paint a christian louboutin shoes picture Nike Air Max 90 of a cable christian louboutin uk ecosystem Nike Free Run in wholesale nfl jerseys slow decline, a number of channels louboutin outlet saw Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes significant growth over Nike Roshe Run the last year.

12/11/2016 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home