Tuesday, May 23, 2006

NBA Playoffs Are Fun!

I've been trying to watch whatever games I can, and the playoffs this year have been great! I was able to watch the 4th quarter of the Dallas/San Antonio game yesterday, but had to leave the house at the end of regulation to go to taekwondo. But I listened to the OT on the radio and I am so glad that Dallas won. They deserved it. I'm tired of watching boring San Antonio and the one thing I was hoping not to see was another Detroit/San Antonio final. At least one of those teams is out now. Dirk really stepped up big this series. Here's a funny photo of him and Steve Nash, looking like they've had a few budz.....
Speaking of Nash, his Suns beat the Clips in another Game 7. Wasn't able to watch this game but checking the stats, the Suns were 15 for 27 from 3 point range! How you gonna beat that? You just can't. If the Suns have their long ball going, it'll be tough to beat them.

Still, I say Dallas wins in 6 games.

On the East side, I am so hoping that Miami beats Detroit. Let's hope that the long rest they've had benefits them and Shaq especially comes out smokin' and dominating. He averages 28 ppg against the Pistons so all they need is Wayde to throw in another 22-25 and another 15 from Walker or Williams and they're good to go. I don't know if the Heat backcourt can defend Billups and Hamilton though. But I really want Shaq to win a title without Kobe. That'll be awesome.

Heat in 7.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Be sure to read Mark Cuban's blog for an insider's view of the Mavs games. Pretty good.

Game 7 post.

5/23/2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home