Thursday, July 06, 2006

Van Dammage in Rush Hour 3!

I'm a big fan of the Rush Hour movies. I think the chemistry between Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker is great and the action is fun as well. I especially like Rush Hour 2 as it stepped it up a notch over the original adding John Lone, Zhang Ziyi, and Rosalyn Sanchez to the mix not to mention Ernie Reyes Jr.!

Well apparently they've now added the Muscles from Brussels to the mix for the next sequel according to this article from aint-it-cool news. As a martial arts and martial arts film fan, I gotta say that I really enjoy Jean Claude Van Damme movies. Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Hard Target, even the really bad ones where he's all coked up like Double Team and Knock Off are enjoyable to me. Now he's gonna join the Rush Hour team? Awesome! I can't wait to see him and Jackie go at it.

The article also mentions that Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) will also be in it. This is gonna be the best movie ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home