Friday, February 09, 2007

Not A Good Start!

Right at this moment, I should be sitting at the airport gate, awaiting takeoff in about 55 minutes. But no....I get to the airport and find out my flight's been delayed...by over 4 hours! The Hawaiian Airlines flight was scheduled to depart at 10:55pm, but now won't leave til 3:15am due to some mechanical difficulties in Seattle. That sucks, man!

So since I live so close to the airport, I decided to cough up the $10 cab fare each way to come back home and relax comfortably until the plane arrives rather than spend 5 uncomfortable hours at the airport. You can't put a price on comfort. At least Hawaiian Airlines gave everyone a $100 credit voucher for my future Hawaiian Airline purchase within the next year. That's pretty cool. That's pretty much a free inter-island fare. Not bad compensation.

I just hope that this start isn't a bad omen for the rest of the trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home