Monday, July 30, 2007

Korean Celebrity in Hawaii

By the way...there's been a Hwang Jung Min sighting here in Hawaii. Who's Hwang Jung Min? Only one of Korea's finest leading actors in movies today! Black House, You Are My Sunshine, and A Bittersweet Life are some of his most recent hits. I first found out about 2 weeks ago that he'd be coming here with his family. Then...my mom told me that she saw him in Waikiki this past weekend with who she assumes is his wife. I guess that confirms it! So if ya see this rugged but sweet looking Korean guy walking around...that's me! Just kidding! Nah, it's probably big movie star Hwang Jung Min!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Good thing you told me! Without the pic, if I saw a rugged but sweet looking Korean guy, I'd stopped him and said, "What's up Myong?" ;)

7/30/2007 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that was funny.

I didn't realize it was him in You Are My Sunshine. I better practice my ae gi mog soh ree: 'shillye ham nee dah, nah kyo llae'. hee hee I hope you saw the movie so you know what I'm talking about.

I'd never go up to a celebrity or famous person as a fan because you know they hate it. He only looked like the Hoff in one scene lol.

7/30/2007 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home