Sunday, August 26, 2007

File Under P for Pathetic

So I went clubbing this past Friday night for the first time in a long time not as a host but as a customer. Must've been at the club for about a little more than 2 hours and spent the heavy majority of that time dancing. Now keep in mind, my version of "dancing" is having my 2 feet anchored to the floor as I try to move my legs and torso somewhat to the beat of the music with an occasional motion of the hands to spice things up a bit.

Anyways....that "dancing" apparently has resulted in a minor injury. About an hour into the dancing I felt a little tweak in my right knee. Of course, I didn't let that stop me from enjoying myself but it did emit just the slightest amount of pain throughout the rest of the night. And then, I played 4 games of basketball yesterday and that's never good for my gimpy knees. So after I went home and showered, my knees were creaking and moaning as they usually do, but now it was both sides instead of just my troubled left knee.

Hoping that a good night's sleep would make the irritation go away, I woke this morning to find my right knee stiff and just the slightest bit swollen. Now tell me...is that pathetic or what? Whoever heard of someone injuring themselves while dancing at a club? Man....I am so sad. ㅠㅠ

3 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Should get a video of your "dancing." I think you have a YouTube hit on your hands! ;)

8/27/2007 11:36 AM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

That was dancing? haha Nah, I was zoning in and out so the night was a blur.

8/27/2007 4:37 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Yeah, I shoulda took a photo of you snoring on the sofa clutching the purse!

8/27/2007 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home