Monday, August 20, 2007

Fantasy Football Is Here!!!

Had my first fantasy football draft yesterday morning. I belong in 2 leagues and yesterday's draft was in a co-worker's league. Here's how my picks went (I had the #5 pick out of 10 people):

Rd 1 - Willis McGahee (that's right! Willis McGahee, baby!)
Rd 2 - Larry Johnson (what a steal! Middle of Rd 2? Are you kidding me?)
Rd 3 - Terrell Owens (TD machine)
Rd 4 - Anquan Boldin (always a valuable asset to a fantasy team)
Rd 5 - Andre Johnson (damn...my WRs are stacked!)
Rd 6 - Todd Heap (gotta start a TE and of course Gates was gone)
Rd 7 - Carnell Williams (gotta start adding RB depth)
Rd 8 - Dominic Rhodes (will probably start after his suspension)
Rd 9 - SAN DIEGO DEF (my #1 rated DEF)
Rd 10 - Ben Roethlisberger (my 1st QB, will provide good enough stats in a comeback year)
Rd 11 - Jerricho Cotchery (I am loving my WRs)
Rd 12 - Jake Delhomme (will also bounce back this year)
Rd 13 - Jason Elam (my #1 rated kicker...I'm loving my team!)
Rd 14 - Lendale White (a flyer pick...always go for sleepers with upside in the late rounds)
Rd 15 - Arnaz Battle (Alex Smith improving in SF)

Overall, very pleased with my draft. But my big money league's draft is next week Thursday. That's when I have to start defending my title...for I am the KOFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home