Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The KOFF is 1-1

Wow, what a terrible week for my fantasy football team. Not one of my guys scored over 20 points! That is truly sad. My RB2 Brandon Jacobs was hurt so I was forced to start Jerious Norwood who didn't really produce much. What I thought would be my strength, my WR corps, didn't do much of anything either. Lee Evans is the biggest concern right now with only 4 catches for about 40 yards in the first 2 games combined. I may have to bench him in favor of Santana Moss this week.

In any case, the season is still young and I think I just made a big steal in acquriing RB DeShawn Wynn yesterday. I think he could end up being the starting RB in Green Bay.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DeShawn Wynn, GB – Based on his prototypical size and downhill running style, Wynn could be the Packers’ goal line back for years to come. But he lacks the elusive acceleration that fantasy backs need to blow up as a regular starter. While he played well in garbage time versus the Giants and reached the end zone twice, I’m not jumping on the bandwagon because he’s still only a very marginal #3 or #4 fantasy back with little upside. Sunday’s fantasy totals will most likely be the best of his career, unless the Packers sustain more injuries to their RBs and both Morency and Jackson are inactive. Plus, he might have some trouble holding on to Favre’s bullet passes and has never established himself as a reliable receiver out of the backfield.

9/19/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Is that you Maximus? Whoever wrote this has no vision! Fantasy football is not about basing judgements on the past...it's about envisioning the future production of players!

That is why I am the KOFF!

9/19/2007 2:10 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

Can the "KOFF" list his points and record standings for the past five season? It's like saying you're a dynasty after one championship. But then again, exaggeration is one of your traits. haha

9/19/2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

ooh...u just salty i took that name b4 u could! LOL

9/19/2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

Only Maximus would get salty at something like that. haha Anyways, you relying on Wynn to save your team? First to worse is coming....

9/19/2007 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home