Friday, September 14, 2007

Korea....Here I Come!

Well, I've finalized my itinerary for my long awaited trip to Korea. I'll be leaving Honolulu on Wednesday, 10/17, and returning on Saturday, 10/27, for a total of 9 nights in Korea. I last went to Korea in the Spring of 2005 but that was for only 3 days so I don't really count that (as fun as it was), so my last trip before that was in Fall 2004 with WW and Phat Booty. This time, however, I shall be travelling alone. I'm a bit apprehensive about going solo but I've always been kind of curious about travelling alone and just chilling in a foreign country so why not make that country the motherland, right? Hopefully, things won't get too lonely and boring for me out there. I'm not too concerned about the daytime cuz I can spend my time sightseeing and stuff. Nighttime however...I wish I'd have someone to have dinner and some drinks with me! ^^;;;;

This time around, I plan on making some visits to the touristy places that I didn't get to check out the previously. Places like CheongGyeCheon, GyeongBok Palace, 63 Building, and the Noryangjin Fish Market which is close by. I'll also be revisiting favorite spots like MyeongDong and InsaDong. I'm also hoping to ride the KTX to Busan and maybe spend a night there as well...If anyone has any recommendations on places to visit or restaurants, I'll be more than happy to listen!

Anyways...even if I'm going alone...I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angry Asian Girl said...

Very fearless of you to go alone. I was tremulous just going to Virginia by myself for a month.

Have a nice, relaxing trip!

9/15/2007 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home