Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Man...This Sucks

Heath Ledger was found dead today in his apartment. He was just 28 years old and at the prime of his career.

I first saw him in 10 Things I Hate About You and thought he did a good job. He then went on to star in The Patriot, A Knight's Tale, and even earned an Oscar nomination for Brokeback Mountain. This summer, he stars as The Joker in The Dark Knight, the new Batman movie. Have you seen the trailers for this film? His Joker looks so badass and evil. I was so looking forward to seeing his performance.

Apparently, the cause of death is a drug overdose. Hoo boy. What a shitty way to end your life.

EDIT: Now it looks like he OD'ed on sleeping pills. But was it accidental....?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sang Park said...

tragic indeed... I liked him too. Anytime a guy begins a career in a movie w/ Seattle locale (10 things...) is/was ok by me... sad.

1/23/2008 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home