Monday, February 09, 2009

Lunch in Waipahu Part 4 - Scary Version

I wanted to get out of the office for lunch today so I took a drive through Waipahu looking for a place to eat. As I was driving on Farrington Highway, I spotted a sign for Leeward Drive Inn and it said "Since 1968". Alright, sounds good!

So I ordered a roast pork plate lunch and went to grab an empty seat. The roast pork was terrible and I don't have a pic of it cuz it's not even worth mentioning but the conversations I overheard were definitely interesting.

From the table next to me, I overheard....

"That guy no can trust. I not going buy drugs from him again."

Okay...

From the table behind me, there were 2 women doing the Waipahu version of Sex and the City....

"He lucky this time I only when stab his leg. Next time I going stab him in the eye."

Yikes!

Yeah...I don't think I'll be having lunch there again anytime soon.......

1 Comments:

Blogger TChahng said...

LOL!!!

5/08/2009 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home