Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Korean Singer Bi (Rain) in Time Magazine Top 100 Most Influential?

Time Magazine is taking a poll of the Top 100 Influential People of 2006 and Korean pop singer and actor Bi (aka Rain) is in the running!

More specifically, they are taking a poll in 5 different categories with 10 choices in each:

Heroes and Icons
Leaders and Revolutionaries
Builders and Titans
Artists and Entertainers
Scientists and Thinkers

Bi is obviously in the Artists and Entertainers category. The other finalists are Ang Lee, Clint Eastwood, George Clooney, Zhang Ziyi, Kanye West, Daddy Yankee, Jon Stewart, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and JK Rowling.

As of today, Bi was in 3rd with 14%. Ang Lee had 42%, and Clint Eastwood had 22%. After that, there is a big dropoff to Daddy Yankee at 6%.

Amazing that Bi is even on this list, if you ask me. But then again, I'm not a 14 year old girl.

P.S. I can't believe that I'm actually posting a pic of this guy on my blog but I've always thought that visuals help a story. I at least tried to pick the picture with the most taste. About 80% of his pictures are apparently with his shirt off and sweaty.

Time Magazine Top 100 Poll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home