Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Long Day on Monday

Man, talk about a Manic Monday. I think Monday was one of the most active days I've ever had and at the end, I was pooped!

After getting up at 5:00AM to watch the US choke and get annihilated by the Czech Republic from 6:00AM to 8:00 AM, I went to the gym in the morning to work out for about an hour and a half from 9:00AM to 10:30AM. Then had a quick lunch and went home for about 30 minutes.

Then, I went to hit some balls at Bay View from about 1:00PM to 2:00PM, getting home at around 3:30PM after making a few stops.

Afer a 30 minute power nap, I headed off to taekwondo class from 5:30PM to 6:30PM, followed by hapkido class which ended at 7:30PM.

After I parked my car at my apartment, I found my whole body start to stiffen up after such a long day of activity. Man, was I sore! After my shower I was ready to hit the sack. Which is probably why I woke up an hour late for the Korea/Togo match which started at 3:00AM!

Yeah, the day may not seem like much to you active types out there, but for this 32 year old (soon to be 33 year old) body, it was a helluva day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home