Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cool New Martial Arts Show - Final Fu!

Okay, the name of the show is stupid but this show looks cool! Granted, I just caught the last 10 minutes of it last night as I was flipping channels, but damn if I wasn't intrigued!

Final Fu is a reality show on MTV and MTV2 that pits martial artists against each other as they compete in physical challenges as well as spar one on one to gain points. From the little that I saw last night, these guys and gals look pretty good. As a martial arts student myself I am definitely interested. Plus, it's hosted by Ernie Reyes Jr.!

MTV is airing this every weeknight at 11PM so don't miss it! Looks like it just started this Monday so thankfully I haven't missed too much.

Final Fu!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sang Park said...

Whoa....I tried to watch it...I couldn't...The Korean dude today...wow...just awful. Where did they find these guys? (sangsama)

7/19/2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Yeah, that Korean dude today in the first match showed no heart whatsoever. I was really disappointed in him.

But the event for next ep looks pretty exciting!

7/19/2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home