Friday, December 08, 2006

Naw.....Really?

"I am not a successful President"

Those are the words uttered by South Korean President Roh Moo Hyun. Truer words have never been spoken. This guy is a total putz and a frickin' joke as President. This is the full quote: "I am not a successful President and I am sorry to the people about this. I think it's due to my lack of political capacity". Geez, what a 바보.

This dumbass has made a joke out of the South Korean Presidency with his inane comments and actions since he's taken office. His approval rating is at an all time low of 5.7%! That means even the tools who voted for this fool are sick of his stupidity. President Roh said he's even considering stepping down before the end of his term in 2008.

Now, if we could only get a certain "W" to admit the same and step down....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home