Friday, December 08, 2006

Oh! My Nose!

Yesterday was a pretty bumpy and bruisy day in taekwondo and hapkido. We did some heavy sparring (which I love) in taekwondo but instead of the students sparring each other, we had to each spar with the instructor. And man, this guy hits hard! Even when he blocks your attacks and vice versa, the hits are pretty forceful! I woke up this morning with bruises all over my forearms and shins as well as not being able to walk well cuz I got an elbow on my ankle sometime during the sparring.

But that's not the worst of it. We also did sparring during hapkido and I caught an elbow flush on my nose! Man, da buggah wen sting! I could tell my nose was really swollen cuz just by looking straight ahead, I could see a big bulge on my nose directly in front of my eyes. Thankfully, I don't think it's broken and the swelling's already gone down quite a bit. Man, if it really was broken, I'd end up looking like this guy! And we all know that my looks are my livelihood! J/K!