Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another Korean Actress Suicide

Well, I made it back from Vegas. I had a great time but as soon as I hit the plane coming home, I was hit by a mean cold or flu or something and am now sick as a dog. I'll be posting some pics from my trip very shortly.

But this news item shocked me as I went on the internet for the first time in 4 days. Another young Korean talent has taken her own life. Actress Jung Da Bin, only 27 years old, was found dead in her boyfriend's apartment in an apparent suicide. She was probably most well known for her starring role in the mega popular Korean drama "Attic Cat" aka "Rooftop Romance". She was a great actress and this is another sore loss for the Korean entertainment industry after the recent suicides of two other stars, actress Lee Eun Joo and singer Unee.

I've read from as early as last year that Jung was suffering through depression and was having a hard time with her new management company. This is really sad news. I'm gonna miss seeing her on TV.

RIP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home