Sunday, May 13, 2007

49er Goodies

Just got a package from my uncle the other day and to my surprise, it was filled with San Francisco 49er goodies! This is the same uncle that hooked me up with luxury box seats at a 49er game last year. Thanks again Uncle Kevin!

When I opened the box, I found a SF jersey and football signed by QB and former #1 overall draft pick Alex Smith. He's been doing okay so far, but now that I have this stuff, I hope he becomes a Hall of Famer and this booty would be worth a small fortune! LOL

Too bad my uncle left that company to move on to other interests so I can't get any more comped luxury box seats at NFL games but I sure am glad that I got to go at least that one time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sang Park said...

Very cool! Too bad I HATE the 9ers... You know me...the Seattlite...a diehard (ok...bandwagon jumping...) Seahawks fan.

5/14/2007 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home