Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Too Much Korean?

I was having lunch with my dad today at Nico's at Pier 38 (love that place!) and I ran into a teacher from high school. I was actually shocked that she remembered me as she was the first to make recognition. Anyways, I was surprised to see her and next thing I knew, I was instinctively doing that Korean thing where you bow your head whenever you greet someone. As soon as I did it, I was like, "What the hell am I doing?" I'm almost surprised I didn't bust a "annyeonghasaeyo" on her! I think I've been hanging around too many Koreans lately! LOL

Anyways...without going into detail...I had a GREAT day today. Progress was made! Those who know me may know what the hell I'm talking about...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. Every so often will run into the high school teacher and they usually recognize you before you think, "oh, man, you sure got so o . . ." well, I won't go into more. Simply put, as one teach' told me, "we remember the good kids." Well a-ha-men.

You know I don't mean to share in your thunder, Mr. Myong, but, yeah, just . . . things are going so well nowadays. I dunno what it is, something in the air, beginning of summer. The other day I was thinking, well, maybe it's a collective feeling a bit far off from 09/11/2001, now we being a country that's stronger; but, I don't wanna get too political about it. My personal feeling anyways.

But, just something . . . an invincible feeling about nowadays; I could explain it (you know me with the word thing), but, I kinda' don't want to. There are times where I've felt this feeling and, just waited for the whole thing to break and fall. I don't feel this way nowadays.

Even with the Rain concert looking like it's gonna be postponed (yes, I'll just say "postponed" at this point), the whole idea of which I'm slowly-but-surely becoming disillusioned.

Hope I didn't hijack your blog, Myong. Just wanted to say that . . . things seem to be going real well nowadays.

6/12/2007 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF is this fool talking about and why is he pissing on your blog?

6/15/2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home