Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gaining It All Back...And Then Some!

In the week prior to the Korean Festival, I lost about 5 pounds. Don't really know how but I guess it was all the running around and not eating too much. Another theory is that it was probably 5 pounds of muscle I lost cuz I haven't been to the gym for like a month now. But it felt good! My pants were loose and I felt lighter.

Well...seeya weight loss! Although I haven't weighed myself in the last couple of days, I know I've already gained it back. Including today's lunch, I've eaten at 5 buffets in the last week. That's ridicurous! I ate 3 buffets with the singers from Korea and their staff (although 1 was a lunch and 1 was a breakfast) while they were in town, and then a buffet Monday night at Seoul Jung at a post-Festival event and then lunch at Makino Chaya today for a co-worker's birthday. Damn....that's some eatin'! Talk about temporary weight loss!

Okay...definitely gotta hit the gym again next week....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home