Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Am Getting Old!

I can't believe it....but I am still tired from the Festival! I think I am anyway. It's been 4 days since the event and I'm still pooped! Monday night and Tuesday night, as I was cruzing watching TV after dinner...my eyes started drooping already at around 9pm. That still didn't stop me from going to bed at around midnight (my usual bedtime) but still...I just feel fatigued all day! Yesterday my co-worker in the space next to mine told me - "you better learn to sleep without snoring!" LOL

It's not that my body is sore or anything like that...just tired. Of course, it didn't help that I stayed out till practically 6am the night of the festival after working there from 7am. Damn....I was out for almost 24 hours! No wonder I was all shtank when I got home! I guess I deserve to suffer now.

By the way...2 people (random strangers) came up to me at the Festival and said stuff like "Hey! I like your blog!" and "You're the guy with the blog!" People I had never seen before. Scary! But not in a bad way...but just kind of weird I guess. I don't mean to offend you if you were one of those people who approached me, but I was just a little taken aback. First of all, that anyone even reads this nonsense that I spew out, but secondly, that anyone would recognize me. I guess I should expect that since I post a lot of pics of myself here (as well as video). So the next time one of you approach me in public, I promise not to be so shocked and I won't call the police to come over with their billy clubs again. Kidding! Nah, I'll be more gracious and nice next time, I promise! ^__^

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your body is just catching up that's all. What works for me is hong sam. Long's has in sam li hing mui now.

See more than 3 people read your blog haha. But if they read your blog, they should comment. It's like going over to someone's house and not bringing anything.

If I recognize you at shiktang or something I'll give you secret hand signal like an upside down V ok?

7/18/2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
curry 8
kenzo clothing
kyrie 7
steph curry shoes
curry 6
kyrie irving shoes
yeezy boost 350
adidas yeezy
paul george shoes

3/23/2021 1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home