Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The KOFF is 2-1

Wow...another Monday night miracle! My team was down by 27 pts to Illegitimate Children going into Monday night and I had Reggie Bush and LenDale White remaining while he had Marques Colston left. Not a pretty prospect. And as I watched my DVR of the game, I saw Colston getting a lot of looks in the 1st half. Not pretty.

But then Bush rushed in 2 TDs and then even LenDale got in on the action with a TD of his own. Yes! I now had a feeling that it was a close game. And then, as the Saints got more and more behind, they dismissed the downfield game altogether and started dumping off short passes to Bush. Since we get 2pts per reception, I was loving it!

After the game was over, I went to check the scores and yes! I won by 1 pt! Sweet! Gotta love those garbage time catches!

But this week is gonna be tough. I have Jason Campbell, Reggie Bush, and LenDale White all with byes and JP Losman and Brandon Jacobs are hurt. Gonna have to do some scrambling to get a decent lineup together!

NOTE: I was thinking about picking up JP Losman's backup Trent Edwards as a free agent but when I found out he was from Stanfurd that automatically blacklisted him from my team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home