Saturday, September 29, 2007

The KOFF Is In Trouble This Week!

Here's a look at my (tentative) starting lineup for this week:

Ben Roethlisberger
David Carr

Kenny Watson
Ron Dayne

Reggie Wayne
Lee Evans
Roddy White

Jason Elam

MINNESOTA

Injuries and byes have left me somewhat decimated. I don't have JP Losman (who sucked anyway), Jason Campbell, Reggie Bush, Brandon Jacobs, LenDale White, Anquan Boldin, and Santana Moss available this week. It's gonna be a struggle! Let's hope the KOFF can show what he's got!

1 Comments:

Blogger Coco Bean said...

Boy, has Lee Evans been a disappointment or what?!

I got him on two of my FF teams and he's done nothing!

Hoping this week he turns it on against the J-E-T-S. It's about time don't you think?

It may seem like you're in trouble, but you just never know...Good luck!

9/29/2007 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home