Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Got My Soccer Tickets!

Got an email from a friend last week letting me know that the tickets for the Pan Pacific Championship in February went on sale on 12/18. I didn't even know! How come they don't advertise this stuff?

Anyways, thanks to the heads up from my friend, I went down to the Stadium box office to get my tickets. No way was I going to buy through Ticketmaster and pay a $7 fee for each ticket! Forget it!

I ended up getting really great seats. I'm in the orange section, literally mid-field, and in Row 13. Low enough to be close to the action, yet high enough to see the entire field and layout of the team formations. Excellent! I got tickets for both the Wednesday 2/20/08 matches and the Saturday 2/23/08 matches. One ticket lets you in to both games each day.

Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home