Friday, December 21, 2007

The KOFF Is Dead! (Well...Kind Of)

The KOFF (King of Fantasy Football) suffered a heartbreaking 3 point loss to Da Niners last week in the Fantasy Football Semifinals. D'oh! If only QB Tavaris Jackson had thrown for 2 more yards or if only the WR hadn't been tackled at the 1 yard line or if only I had started RB Aaron Stecker, I'd be alive this week.

So sadly, my reign as Fantasy Football champion in Daboyz league is over.

BUT....I am still in the Championship game of my other league so if I win that league, I still get to call myself the KOFF! ^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

Wea you stay was las nite?

12/21/2007 8:58 AM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Yeah...I heard u guyz was playing darts. I didn't get out till late though so I figured maybe u guyz were almost pau alreay.

Next time fo sho!

12/21/2007 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home