Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Man, What A Crappy Day!

I was driving towards Wahiawa this morning in the pouring rain when I heard on the radio that the school I was going to was closed for the day. So I made a few phone calls to confirm this and then after getting halfway there, had to turn around and drive back in traffic to my office.

Then, for some reason that even I can't comprehend, I decided to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks near my office. Now, I hardly ever drink coffee but I really wanted to eat a muffin and Starbucks was the only place nearby that sold them so I figured since I was there, I might as well get a cup of joe since it was cold outside. I get to the register, and the total is $6.05! Wow! For coffee and a muffin? Jeez! And to make things worse, my body has had some weird reaction to the coffee all day, even to this hour. I don't know if it's because I'm not used to the caffeine or what, but I've been feeling really tense and weird all day and I keep burping cuz my insides don't feel right.

I then went to a lunch meeting in Downtown. I parked my Pathfinder in a garage with of course narrow corridors and tons of concrete posts. After giving my parking ticket to the person in the booth, I didn't even see the column to my right and I whacked the front right corner of my car right into the column. The sound of impact was a lot worse than I thought it would be! I figured, at worst, a busted headlight but then as I started driving, I started to hear weird noises whenever I turned left. It turns out that the front corner was so smashed in that the tire would rub up against it whenever I turned left. So this means I gotta go into the body shop next morning. I tried to fix it myself by hammering it out but no such luck. And I'm so busy the next few days that losing my car will be a HUGE inconvenience.

Not to mention my back still hurts from aggravating my taekwondo injury when I went to hit balls this past weekend and I think I'm coming down with the flu or something cuz I'm always cold and tired at night.

Then on top of all that, I find out that Jason Kidd didn't play tonight due to migraines! I need him for my Fantasy Basketball team! =)

What the hell is wrong with me??? Time to turn this luck around!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayne's World said...

What? YOU hit something with your truck? No way! Yeah no J. Kidd is good for me! Sweet!

12/06/2007 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you know, when it rains, it pours, don't it? (and no pun intended...heh, heh). Life is truly a roller coaster ride. So for now, life can only go up.

12/07/2007 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read everything too fast and just saw 'injury' and 'hit balls'.
Ouch...
Oppa him neh sey yoh! woo ree ga sa rang hae yoh~~!

12/10/2007 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home