Monday, November 12, 2007

UH Sports Weekend Part II

Then on Saturday, we went to check out the UH vs. Fresno State football game. It's hard for all of our friends to get to most of the games at the same time so I try to designate one game a year where we all get together and have a big tailgate party. This year, it was even bigger than usual cuz we joined forces with friends and with friends of friends and it was super fun.

We showed up at the stadium as soon as the parking lot opened and made our base camp. The menu for the day was bountiful. Poke, musubi, kalbi, grilled vegetables, sweet corn, Mexican taco dip, kalua pig (made by yours truly), garlic chicken, Chinese noodles, cookies and brownies for dessert, and I'm sure I'm missing a few things cuz there was just so much food!

A sample of the offerings. There were 2 other tables full of food just like this!
Of course, there was alcohol as well....beers for starters, then moving on to the silver Patron shots (chilled, of course!) and even some Mango rum thrown in for flava. I think we were all pretty buzzed going into the stadium. As for the game itself, it was fun but the 2nd half left a lot to be desired as I think we only scored 3 points after halftime. Plus, it wasn't good to see Colt Brennan get jarred the way he did.

Korean bruddahs
Maximus, his wife, and their nephew
Phat Booty, WW, and MM
With my best bud who I don't get to see enuff of!
MM and Maximus...friends since 7th grade! Can u believe that?
My darts rival, T-Man!
Mid-Pac boyz - Hulk Bunny, Maximus, and me
After the game, back to the parking lot for more food! It was a super good fun time!

1 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

Awesome time.

Next year again.

11/12/2007 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home