Thursday, October 25, 2007

Korea - Day 8

Sorry....no pics today.

But I do have an interesting story. My dad wanted to introduce me to this girl here in Korea. She's the younger cousin of his friend's little sister. Confusing, huh? Well, so my dad, his friend, his little sister, the girl, her mom, and I all had lunch in Gangnam. After lunch, the elders went away and I went to go have tea with the girl. Yup, just like those Korea dramas you see all the time. It felt really weird cuz I've never done something like this before so of course it was a little awkward.

So how'd it go? First of all.....the girl is very pretty. I mean, really really pretty. And as I got to know her as we had tea, there weren't any awkward moments and the conversation went really well. Of course, being the light hearted and comfortable guy that I am, I told her not to feel awkward and let's just be casual. So I think it went pretty well and as we went our own ways, we exchanged numbers and we'll see where it goes from here. Too bad I met her so late in my trip! If only I had more time....wish me luck! ^^

At night, met a 형 (older brother) for dinner. I had wanted to meet this hyeong the most in Korea but because he was in another country till now, this was the soonest we could meet. We had dinner in Apgujeong and then some soju in Cheongdamdong. I'm really glad I was able to see him before I left.

Jeez....the time is going so fast! I only have a day and a half left. I wish I could stay longer...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!
Did you call her yet? Bballi yoh~~
Don't waste any time and call or at least text message her. Your Helio does K-fonts right?

10/25/2007 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home