Sunday, October 21, 2007

Korea - Day 3

Slept in a little this morning and then joined my dad for lunch at Cho Mak Jip. After 2 nights of drinking, I needed some hot soup!

I decided on the 육개장 (yook gae jang)
After lunch, I decide to expose myself to some culture so I took a tour of Deoksu Palace.

Statue of King Sejong







I like this picture. Pretty!

There was some event happening at the City Hall plaza.

Namdaemun
At night, met a friend for dinner in Gangnam Station area. After dinner, what else? Drinks! Went a little nuts tonight. Had 2 large beers with dinner, then shared a bottle of J&B with a 동생 (little brother) I met that night and then finished off with 2 bottles of soju! I have to admit...I was a bit drunk, stumbling home at around 4am and I really don't remember much about the last stop we made. Gotta be careful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home