Thursday, December 13, 2007

Turtle Bay

Went "golfing" at Turtle Bay Palmer Course this past Sunday. Notice I put the word "golfing" in quotes. That's because I don't think you can call what I did out there golf. It was so bad that I quit keeping score after the 3rd hole. Yup, that bad.

I find it so hard to believe that I can play so bad on the course nowadays. Back when I was in high school and in college I could shoot right around 100, dabbling in the mid 90s on good days, but now, it's just not happening! So frustrating!



This is the 13th hole, where WW and I were stationed for 2 days when we volunteered at the SBS Open.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a hard course to play. One of the hardest besides Koolau. I see 80 year olds playing better than me so maybe as you get older, you get better?

12/17/2007 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home