Monday, February 11, 2008

Ski Trip - Day 4

Our 2nd day on the slopes. My left knee was still bothering me as it was swollen and also making a weird "clicking" sensation whenever I tried to straighten it out. That can't be good. But I wanted to go out so I decided to take it easy and just cruz with the 2 people in our group who were first time snowboarders. So the 3 of us spent all day on the green slopes. They were trying to learn their turns, and I was just basically going up and down. Yeah, it wasn't much of a challenge since it wasn't so steep, but I didn't want to risk another fall and injure myself more.

Much nicer day today
See that beanie I'm wearing? I lost it while riding the lift cuz I was trying to adjust my goggle strap. What a fool! It fell down to the middle of the slopes and I hurriedly skiied down to retrieve it but it was gone! I went up again right away to look for it again but no luck. But at the bottom of my 2nd run down, I noticed that someone dumped it near the lift station. Whew! It was really cold without my head being protected!
For dinner, we headed to Womack's Texas BBQ. Man, this place was delicious! Very tiny and crowded, but well worth it. WW and I split an order of pork ribs (they were out of baby back) and Southern fried chicken. The sauce was oh so yummy and the meat fell off the bones. I'd definitely go back there again!

The menu
The meal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home