Wednesday, January 03, 2007

새해복 많이 받으세요!

Or in English....Happy New Year! With all that's been going on at work and with family I haven't had time to post Happy New Year's wishes here. Thanks to everyone who reads this blog (all 5 of you! LOL) and for posting discussions about my random comments.

Did you know that 2007 is the year of the golden pig? Supposedly it comes around only every 600 years so that explains why there were so many marriages last year, so they can give birth to children in 2007. In Korean folklore, dragons and pigs are considered to be great luck so there's gonna be a lotta reproducin' going on this year! ^_^

So what are everyone's resolutions? I'm not a big resolution guy (there's really not much to improve on...kidding!) but I got a few for this year I guess. The basic ones really....

1) Lose weight
2) Read more books
3) Spend less money on stupid things
4) Travel more
5) Break 100 in golf (This could be toughest one to accomplish)
6) Secret resolution (Wayne's World knows cuz I told him at golf the other day)

How about you guys?

In any case, I hope everyone has an awesome 2007 cuz I sure plan to! Now that I think about it, I think I'm having more fun and am more comfortable with my life as each year passes by. Despite the growing number of white hairs on my scalp, I'm having lots of good times the last couple of years which are definitely outweighing the bad moments. Hopefully that trend continues!

4 Comments:

Blogger Wayne's World said...

6) Secret Resolution - Come out of the closet.

1/03/2007 12:54 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Damn you Wayne!

1/03/2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger Wayne's World said...

OK, it was this: Buy all of his friends beers all year. 2007 is gonna be awesome!

1/03/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

المغربي
معلم تركيب نوافير بالفجيرة
تصميم ملاعب بالفجيرة
خدمات الفجيرة

3/08/2021 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home