Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Yul - Survivor Winner!

I know this is really late but I've been slammed lately and haven't gotten around to watching my DVR of the Survivor season finale till last night. And yay! My man Yul was the big winner of the $1 million!

I gotta say though, it was a pretty bland Survivor season. The initial tribes by races was an interesting idea but they got rid of that after only 2 weeks. I liked how Yul and his gang manipulated the people to go from being the underdogs to the power players but man, they were dull as hell doing it. I kind of agreed with Adam when he said that they were boring and no fun.

Yul - He had a master plan and played all the angles directly. He was the "puppet master" and he deserved to win.

Ozzy - Man, I wish they could've split the vote cuz I think Ozzy was just as deserving. He blew everyone away at all the challenges. It's really unfortunate he had to finish 2nd. But it's more unfortunate that he looked so much like Joey Lawrence at the reunion show. Man, he really looked different!

Becky - I didn't like her at all. She may be Korean but that doesn't mean I have to like her. She was trying to sell the fact that she was making all of the decisions "with" Yul instead of riding on his coattails. Yeah, right. From what I saw, her ideas were all shut down (like trying to boot Ozzy). And she has a really stink personality from what was shown on air. Very cold and stand off ish. Blah.

Parvati - Looked way better during the season on TV rather than with makeup at the reunion show.

Adam - I liked how he tried to ruffle a few feathers on his way out. Why not, right? Got nothing to lose. And he was right. The Final 4 were terribly boring.

In any case...the final tribal council was lacking a lot and it was one of the duller ones I've seen. I haven't watched Survivor since like Season 6 and only tuned into this one because of the racial aspect. Now that I've seen how dull the show is, I'll probably won't watch again.

But props to Yul for winning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home