Sunday, December 17, 2006

"Energy" Question of the Week

"It's one week away from your wedding ceremony and then you meet someone who you believe who you believe is your match made in heaven. Would you cancel your wedding?"

Those who argued "Yes" said that they were willing to cancel their upcoming wedding to be the one they feel they're meant to be with and also that it wouldn't be fair to their fiancee to go through with the wedding because they would always be wondering "what if". Plus, they also said that you come across that feeling of meeting "the one" only once maybe twice in your life and you have to act on that.

Those who argued "No" said that marriage was a commitment and you have to follow through with the wedding. They also said that you're marrying that person because you felt that they were "the one" so how can you change your mind so suddenly just one week before the wedding? That just means that you'll be forever changing your mind once another boy/girl comes along.

Personally.....I am with the "Yes" team. I would cancel my upcoming wedding (well...that'd depend on how rich my fiancee was! just kidding!). Like they said, it wouldn't be fair to my spouse because I'd always be wondering what would've happened if I went after the girl I met one week before my wedding. If I had such strong feelings for the new girl, I'd have to see what could come of it. Kind of like John Cusack in Serendipity!

What do y'all think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Serendipity even more since John Cusack was in it. Liked him since Less Than Zero and True Colors.

I argue "Yes" because there should be no regrets.

Where's the blog on Yul Kwon winning Survivor?

12/18/2006 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home