Sunday, April 01, 2007

Joe TV?

Long time KHON news anchor Joe Moore has announced that he will be retiring from his desk job with KHON at the expiration of his current contract at the end of this year to pursue hosting a TV show on OC16.

Moore will follow in the footsteps of Tiny Tadani, another newscaster to jump to OC16, and will have a similar format to Tiny's popular show. Moore will attend public events and do "man on the street" type interviews with a handycam, concentrating on issues crucial to Hawaii's society. Themes for his first few shows are said to include:

- "Do you think the Hawaii 5-0 theme song should be entered in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?"

- "Do you think June is a boy's name or a girl's name?"

- "What's bigger...the moon, or my ego?"

Since I'm no fan of his, I can't wait for this change to happen. I hope they replace him with someone smarter like Paris Hilton, Screech, or a pea.

2 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

April Fools?

4/01/2007 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn I thought this was another scoop of yours. I'm no fan of his either.
You forgot...
"I Wish I Was Trini's Baby Daddy"
and
"Kirk Matthews: How did he beat me in the likeability poll?"

Maybe his pal Pat Sajak will replace Vanna and give him the job. Vanna said she got hired because of her big head. hee hee

4/01/2007 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home