Monday, March 12, 2007

K-Drama Music Festival II Concert....Sort Of....

Well, due to a last minute dinner date I didn't make the concert. I showed up at around 8:30pm and it was pretty much over by then, with just 1 or 2 songs left.

But before the concert, I helped a little with the set up at the Waikiki Shell.

Singer's point of view of the ShellTak Jae Hoon rehearsingAfter helping set up, I went home to shower and change and meant to go right back but then my dinner date thing popped up so I didn't go to the concert till almost the very end. When I got there, I just hung out backstage instead of going into the crowd. I have no idea how many attended but from what I saw, those who did seemed to be having an excellent time.

After the concert was over, I helped with clean up and take down activities. As I was doing so, was able to talk story with some of the people and everyone said the concert was excellent. That was good to hear.

Before getting to the manual work, however, got to take a few pics with the stars.

Me with JMe with Jeong Jae Wook. Admittedly, I don't really know his work.Me with singer, comedian, movie star Tak Jae HoonAlso got to hang out with the stars a little after and man, they are the coolest people. Not a stuck up one in the bunch! They were really appreciative of the hospitality of the local folks and said they felt like they were singing for family and friends rather than a normal audience. Very very nice and generous people and wouldn't mind seeing them back in Hawaii again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Spike said...

hey mc, thanks for having me tag along...it was fun and I'd be willing to help out again. can't beat free 'reserve'!!! too bad we couldn't find them after the piano bar!

3/12/2007 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home