Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lost - Comedy?

Anyone still watching Lost? I'm quickly losing interest in it cuz of the many many loose ends but am still watching for now. The one thing that I still enjoy from the show are Sawyer's cutdowns.

From last night to Hurley:

"Grimace"
"Avalanche"

They make me snicker just typing them out. Funny stuff.

But there was one that made me literally laugh out loud at the TV. When Jin and Sun were conversing in Korean, Sawyer called them...."Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon". Brilliant! I laughed so hard, I rewinded my DVR of the show just to hear it again. It's also the way he said it that was just so pitch perfect.

That's some funny stuff! That alone will prolong my tolerance for this show by at least another few weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger 808marv said...

Yeah Sawyer's nicknames are classic. I thought it was funny a few weeks ago when the Others kid didn't get any of his TV references. If I were Sun I would've made the deal that if he lost the ping pong match everyone would get to call him their own special nickname for a week. Sun and Jin coulda busted out some nasty Korean nickname on him for their own jollies, ha ha.

3/09/2007 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home