Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Slow Week...But Not For Long...

It's been a pretty slow week for me with nothing much going on, which I guess is why I haven't been inspired to blog the last few days. Weekend was pretty boring. Went out mellow drinking till late Friday night after a dinner meeting and then didn't do anything on Saturday except play basketball.

But I did crunch up my left knee again stupidly falling for an around the back layup move and it hasn't felt right since. I still can't put weight on it, but it does feel like it's getting a little better. I hope it's nothing serious since I've already had 2 surgeries on my left knee.

Sunday...just went to go work out. Skipped the treadmill cuz of the knee problem and did stationary bike instead. Was really empty at 24 Hour at around 4:00pm so it was really nice.

Monday and Tuesday...had to work late so skipped my workouts cuz of being too tired. I know, excuses right? You know it!

But the rest of the week should be kinda busy...throughout the weekend I think. Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to this fan meeting dinner to meet and greet some people who came from Korea. Thursday, I have a Korean Chamber meeting in the evening. And then I'm supposed to babysit the people from Korea over the weekend, staying with them on the North Shore somewhere. That could either be really fun, or really burdensome. We'll see how it turns out to be!

6 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

Any KD stars?

4/25/2007 6:26 AM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Actually....yeah.

But I just found out this morning that there's been a little kink in their weekend accommodations so things are still in flux right now. We'll see how it all turns out.

4/25/2007 7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun this weekend.
and refrain from calling him jang chul soo :)

4/25/2007 9:20 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Ha, that's what I wanted to do!

Jang Chul Soo!

Anyways, just got back from the fan meeting dinner. Was pretty nuts. I'll post about it later. But the beach house thing fell through so they'll be just staying in town throughout the weekend. So I don't know what level of involvement, if any, I'll have.

4/26/2007 12:56 AM  
Blogger 808marv said...

So what do you mean by "pretty nuts"? Had to use your martial arts skills to fight off the ladies? Or "Korean Man Trampled At Fan Club Riot--Film at 11"? ;-) I should've drove by last night to see what was going on, I was in the neighborhood...anyway let us know the details on the board too if you can.

4/26/2007 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah I think you'll need more than taekwondo skills to fight off the crajee ajumma deul. Pepper spray! kidding..!

4/26/2007 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home