Wednesday, August 01, 2007

D-War!

There's this really cool looking monster flick coming out in Korea in August and in the US in September called D-War. It's film made by a Korean director (comedian Shim Hyung Rae) and has a total budget of $70 million, making it the most expensive Korean movie ever. It features, however, American actors and dialogue in English. I've always been a fan of cool monster flicks and I can't wait to check this one out!

Here's the trailer. Looks sweet! I love the cheesiness of it all!

And here are some cool looking posters for the film...







2 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

Hey, how come you never posted your review on Transformers? I'm sure you saw it by now...

8/01/2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger Myong Choi said...

Yeah...I don't put too much into the movie reviews anymore....unless it's something that people probably haven't seen like Ping Pong.

But....put simply...Transformers was da bomb, yo! Probably the best movie I've seen this year so far...in terms of pure entertainment.

8/01/2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home