Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Have a Good Dream on New Years?

My dad always tells me that the type of dream you have on the night of New Year's could tell you what kind of year you have in store for you.

Hmm...interesting. I tend to remember my dreams when I get up and I remember quite vividly what I dreamt the night of Dec 31/Jan 1. I dreamt that I was a participant in the TV show The Amazing Race! How funny is that? I don't recall all the details but I do remember some:

There were only 4 teams left and I was one of them. Funny though, I don't remember seeing who my partner was in the dream. But other real life participants including the psycho couple Nathan and Jennifer were in my dream. We were all doing some sort of challenge where we were laying out pipes on a hillside. That's about all I can remember though. Wonder what it means? That I'll be chasing after money in 2008? Or that I will find 2008 to be full of challenges but with a reward at the end? My conclusion? I think that it means I watched my DVR of Sunday's episode right before going to bed so that's probably why I dreamt about it.

To support that argument, about a week ago, I had a few drinks with a few friends of mine and that night I dreamt that I was introducing one of them to my parents as my future wife! LOL How freaky is that? Talk about subliminal! I think my brain just takes whatever my last thought of the night is before going to bed and then makes a fictional dream out of it.

Anyone have any good dreams on the first night of the New Year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home