Monday, February 11, 2008

Ski Trip - Day 6

The last day of the trip! We had to check out by 10am so we were on the road by 10:30am. This time, the road conditions were great so we made it back to Sacramento in a record time of just under 2 hours. We paid a little more this time and stayed at a Quality Inn near the Convention Center rather than the ghetto Motel 6.

After having our last dinner together at Esquire Grill in Downtown Sacramento, it was off to the Kings/Sonics game at the Arco Arena.

Downtown Sacramento is like a ghost town. Seriously, I don't know where all the people are. We were walking around at rush hour time and the streets were dead. Where the heck was everyone? I felt like we were in that movie "I Am Legend"! LOL
Beauties and the Beast! The cheerleader on the left is married to a former UH football player. She seemed really happy to see other people from Hawaii and was really cool.
Kevin Durant at the line
Man, Arco Arena is really old. That place needs a makeover or something. But I still liked it better than the Delta Center in Salt Lake City.

Overall, the trip was really fun and I'm glad I got to hang out with some already close friends and also a few new friends who I met for the first time. That's the thing about travelling with people. As long as everyone's cool, you can all get along.

Thanks for the memories, guys, and I look forward to next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home