Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness

It's that time of year again! NCAA Tournament time! This year, I filled out my bracket in literally 2 minutes. No longer am I analyzing matchups, who's hot coming in to the tournament, who has higher RPI rankings, etc. I'm just going with my gut. And this is what I came up with:

My Final Four: North Carolina, Georgetown, Pittsburgh, and UCLA.

And yes, I'm being boring and joining the bandwagon. I picked UCLA to win it all in the championship game vs. North Carolina. (Also notice that I chose #3 seed Stanfurd to lose in the 1st round. Yeah, go Cornell!)

So your boys better come through for me, Tabasco Man! I'm investing a full $30 on them!

2 Comments:

Blogger tabasco man said...

Yes, I hope UCLA brings home the championship.

3/19/2008 6:08 PM  
Blogger Sang Park said...

ouch...

3/25/2008 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home