Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Sassy Girl Trailer

A trailer for the Hollywood remake of South Korea's My Sassy Girl is up on Youtube. The trailer is pretty bland and if it weren't a remake of one of my favorite Korean films, I probably wouldn't go watch it. But curiosity will get the better of me and will probably check this out whenever they decide to release it.

Good to see they kept a lot of the story aspects of the original film such as how they met, the kendo, the racquetball, the slapping game, the piano and rose ceremony, the subway hug scene, etc. I hope they remained as faithful as they could while still making an entertaining film!

Rumor is that they gave the "Sassy Girl" a name in this movie. Damn...that sucks. Jeon Ji Hyun's sassy girl character's name in the original film was never revealed. Oh well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home