Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ho...No Shame Or What?

Just got through reading this article over at the Honolulu Advertiser. Apparently two sets of parents are fighting over the rights to a David Bechkam jersey from the Pan Pacific Soccer Tournament this past February. They're even getting lawyers involved, as one set of parents is suing the other. And their kids, who were friends and soocer teammates before, are no longer speaking. They agreed to share the jersey at first but now both are unwilling to do that.

Jeez, these parents no more shame or what? I'd be so embarrassed if I were them. I didn't think this kind of thing could happen in Hawaii but I guess I was wrong. This is just really pitiful and sad....

Just sell the damn jersey and donate the money to AYSO already!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Yah, then someone can embezzle this money and go Vegas!

4/24/2008 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home