Monday, June 19, 2006

Any recommendations for a digital camera?

Okay, my dica is now officially fried. I brought it with me to dinner at Shokudo but when it wouldn't turn on, I thought that the battery was merely dead. So I went home and charged it, and it turns out it won't turn on at all now.

This all happened the day that I went parasailing and jetskiing with the Korean celebrity Chae Yeon. Like a fool, even after the guy running the boat warned me that my dica might get wet, I took my dica up with me while parasailing and sure enough, I got dunked deeper than planned in the water due to a sudden wind and my dica got wet. It wouldn't turn on then either, but seemed to work fine the next day. But now, it won't turn on at all.

So...anyone have any recommendations for a new dica? The one that's broken now is a 5 megapixel Casio Elixir. Don't wanna sell the farm for a dica, but want a decent one with a big LCD. Any good sales out there? Wayne's World - you're good at this kind of thing. Help a brotha out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home