Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bought a new dica!

The impulsive buyer in me couldn't handle it anymore and I've already purchased a new dica. I went to Circuit City after work yesterday to take a direct look at some models and decided on the following....(drum roll)......

The Casio EX-Z600!!!This camera is 6 megapixels and comes with a huge 2.7" LCD. It also got glowing reviews from wherever I researched on the net. It came down to the Casio or this Canon SD-550 model.
The Canon also got rave reviews and was a 7 megapixel dica, but it also cost $330. Plus, I've owned a Casio for the last 2 years and am used to the controls.

The Casio set me back $270 at Amazon. It was the same price at Circuit City but it was only available via shipping (no pick up) so I went with Amazon cuz I didn't wanna pay the shipping costs. Funnily, the different colors of the model all cost different amounts.

The black model was the cheapest at $244 but I didn't like the look of it.
I liked the blue color the best but it cost $299 and I didn't think it was worth the extra $30. Or maybe it was? Hmm....
In any case, I like the compactness of this Casio, plus the big LCD. Hopefully, I'll be satisfied when I receive it in about a week. Gotta love that free shipping!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gee Why said...

Haven't used Casios before. I like my Canon cameras. I think picture colors from Canon cameras look the best, the most natural. The coloring of Sony pictures just don't look right.

Hope this one works out well.

6/20/2006 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home